GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best way to transfer all setings from one mac to another?

Jogos_TDAJogos_TDA Posts: 46PRO
What would be the best way to export settings from and old mac to a new Mac to publish GS games?

I already have Mac #1 setup and runnig for publishing ios games(macincloud.com), but I bought myself a new Mac now and I want to transfer all settings from macincloud to the new one.

I downloaded the my distribution and developer certificates from developer.apple.com and also in XCode Organizer I selected my team and exported from macincloud then imported in my mac.
But when I try to publish I get this error message:

could not sign because no developer identity matching

Do I have to make anything new or is it possible to just export and import everything?

What did I miss?

Comments

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Posts: 9,913Member
    You have to export the certs. There is a proper way look it up on apple developer portal. All your provisioning just open Xcode and open organizer and hit refresh.
  • kolabokolabo Posts: 240Member
    Yes, like FryingBaconStudios says, you have to export the certificates. I did this a couple of months ago in mac 10.8.3, and it worked for me.
    - On the old computer:
    While in the Finder, type shift-command-g to bring up a search box.
    In the search field, type ~/Library/Keychains
    make a copy of the keychains on a usb stick
    - On the new computer:
    Do the same search
    (I put a tilde sign at the end of the existing keychain, so as not to erase it until I'm sure I don't need it anymore)
    Copy in the keychains
    Test before erasing anything.

This discussion has been closed.