GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logomania now available on the App Store for FREE!

Hello everyone. My latest game called "Logomania" is out now. You can download it on the App Store for free.

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/app/logomania/id647603059

Logomania is a fast paced time-wasting logo quiz game.

Everyday we see lots of logos on the internet, on TV or even while walking on the street. How many of them can you recognize? Test your knowledge!

Game Center Leader board
The faster you respond, the better your score is! You will compete against friends worldwide on Game Center!

Two Different Power-Ups
For every logo you solve, you'll earn coins. Remember, the faster you solve, the more coins you get. Spend your coins to use "Clue" or "Solution" buttons for the logos you have stuck.

Thanks.

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 8,959Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee
    Wow, that looks insane. Great job! I'll be sure to download it tonight!
  • PBEmpirePBEmpire Posts: 676Member
    Brilliant!
  • GraphicWarehouseGraphicWarehouse Posts: 927Member
    looks awesome, one of the best looking ones I've seen but don't we have enough of these? ;)
  • BoomshackBarryBoomshackBarry Posts: 712Member
    I already posted this in the Game of the Month thread before I saw this thread, so I'll copy and paste:

@quattro there are plenty of logo games out there already but I have to say the presentation of yours is one of the best I've seen.

Why not check out my development blog?

• quattroquattro Posts: 66Member
    Thanks guys. I know there is alot of logo quiz games. I'm still trying to learn GameSalad and i'm doing everything i can do while i'm improving myself. I have some nice ideas for the future tho. Thanks again for comments. :)
  • BoomshackBarryBoomshackBarry Posts: 712Member
    Hey don't get me wrong I'm certainly not knocking you for producing something similar to what's already out there, I meant it as a compliment; there's loads out there but I think yours beats a lot of them!

Almost everything on the app store is a clone of something else, that's the way it works and there's nothing wrong with that at all. Good luck with your games :)

Why not check out my development blog?

• Bad wolf GuyBad wolf Guy Posts: 206Member
    All the best with sales and downloads with both games :) high quality
  • dayofjackaldayofjackal Posts: 111Member
    I see you have an iap for a facebook like. How did you do that in gamesalad?
    edited June 2013
    @dayofjackal It's not an iAP, its just URL behavior. As you can see it says "Free" on the button. So there is nothing to buy. Im just giving 10 coins if someone shares on the Facebook :) As link, i used "www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.YOURURL.com"
    Nice, does it know if they actually click like?
    Nope but some people still shares the link :)
    Worth the go for sure from a marketing perspective :)
  • DenimSharkDenimShark Posts: 192Member
    Loving the visuals
  • HalfBakedProductionsHalfBakedProductions Posts: 248Member, PRO
    Fun game, it was extremely professional, can't wait to see other games you make! :D
  • DeadlySeriousMediaDeadlySeriousMedia ArizonaPosts: 838Member
    Stunning!
  • DoguzDoguz Posts: 500Member
    Hello quattro. Great work. Looks and feels really slick.

Can I ask how you work around the iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 issue. Do you have a different scene for each device or are you modifying the camera. I think your solution is probably the best I've seen. By aligning the bottoms and cropping the top portion. Although, you do seem to be cropping a small portion of the bottom as well.

Would love to know how you've set this up.

By default it would crop like this, you definitely adjusting it somehow.

@Doguz Just modifying the camera. It's really easy. :) The idea is if the screen height = 480 i'm moving camera a little bit.

When "game.Screen.Size.Height = 480"
    Change Attribute to "scene.Camera.Origin.Y to -25" for example.

I hope it helps :)
  • DoguzDoguz Posts: 500Member
    Nice. I'll keep it in mind.

This discussion has been closed.