GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Editing info for Amazon store

Hey all,

Just submitted an app to Amazon yesterday and realized there is a huge mistake in the description part of my app. Went back to the Amazon Developer portal to see if I could edit it.. but with no luck.

Am I stuck with the mistake or will the info be editable possibly after it's accepted? Anyone know?

Thanks!
Kat

Comments

• 8BitAvrin8BitAvrin Posts: 361Member, PRO
    edited July 2013
    The info, screenshots & etc will be editable after it's accepted, and the changes you make usually appear within 24 hours from my experience.

WebsiteTwitter ∞ My apps are available on: Apple iOS App StoreGoogle Play App StoreAmazon App Store

• lycettebroslycettebros Posts: 1,598Member, PRO
    ...or not is my experience.
  • KatAppsKatApps Posts: 84Member, PRO
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the comments!

After I posted this I sent Amazon an email and they changed my status to Pending so I could make the change. But, it's also helpful to know that content may be editable after they accept apps..

@lycettbros - Just to be clear, are you saying that you haven't been able to make changes after submission.. or that the changes don't update within 24 hours?
  • lycettebroslycettebros Posts: 1,598Member, PRO
    @KatApps I have found that they generally do get back to me when I request support about an issue but when I make changes in the data that these changes have not appeared. I have had weird things like the description text of the app does not show on the app store page.
    :)
This discussion has been closed.