GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Actor Movement Question

CharlieG97CharlieG97 Posts: 52Member
edited November 2013 in Working with GS (Mac)
Hi guys. Is there a way to move an actor based on where you touch the screen? Meaning if you touch and hold to the left of the actor is moves left and vice versa for right? I've currently got it working where touch left side = left and touch right side = right but I would like to take it a step further for easier gameplay.
Thanks.

Comments

• FallingBoxStudiosFallingBoxStudios Freelance Graphic Designer Posts: 821Member
    :-??
  • CharlieG97CharlieG97 Posts: 52Member

:-??

Changed it :P
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,822Member

Hi guys. Is there a way to move an actor based on where you touch the screen? Meaning if you touch and hold to the left of the actor is moves left and vice versa for right? I've currently got it working where touch left side = left and touch right side = right but I would like to take it a step further for easier gameplay.
    Thanks.

@CharlieG97

Like this (file attached) ?
  • CharlieG97CharlieG97 Posts: 52Member
    Socks said:

Thanks.

@CharlieG97

Like this (file attached) ?
    This works really well.
    Thanks Socks :)