GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If I buy pro, does it stick with the account or the computer?

My friend and I love working together on gamesalad, and since we work together, we share an account. If I buy the pro version, will we both get it since we share the account? And what happens right after purchasing the pro version?

Comments

• bjandthekatzbjandthekatz Orlando, FlPosts: 1,375Member
    Pro works for an account, not computer. After purchasing your account will have the features added automatically.
  • DinoBitDinoBit Posts: 23Member
    Thank you!
  • brickamatorbrickamator Posts: 316Member
    You will share the account. Keep in mind that GameSalad dose not suport two people working on a project at once. If you put the file in dropbox and only worked on it one at a time you could do it. If you accidentally worked on it at the same time things could get really mesed up. Be shur to buy GS thru studica if you can because it is soooo much cheaper. Good luck!!!

Pro works for an account, not computer. After purchasing your account will have the features added automatically.

You beat me to it!!
    What we do, is we each kinda specialize in certain parts of the game, and when it's his turn to work on the game, I send it to him. Or if I need help, I'll skype him and show him or just send it to him.
    What is studica and how do I buy it through that?
    http://www.studica.com/us/en/GameSalad
    It requiers some student identification, and once that is over and you bought it it takes some time for them to notify GS. Be shur to use the email you have for your GS account if you buy it from studica as it makes it easier for them.
    Thank you so much!