GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Publishing game free

I am wondering , if i publish my app free to the app market; with a standard game salad account

So my game would NOT have

IADS
IN APP PURCHASE'S

Would i still make money or is there no way to make money without iads and iaps

Cause i want to bring my game out for free but havnt got pro yet and cant afford it yet ?

Comments

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaPosts: 1,078Member, BASIC
    If your apps free then it means when people download it you get paid money, and when it's paid you receive $0.
    Wait nvm scrap that..

[if you release an app for free without in app purchases/iAds you arnt going to make money my friend if that app stays free forever.

So if you want money, make if paid. Simple
  • JordeyyJordeyy Posts: 409Member

If your apps free then it means when people download it you get paid money, and when it's paid you receive $0.
    Wait nvm scrap that..

[if you release an app for free without in app purchases/iAds you arnt going to make money my friend if that app stays free forever.

So if you want money, make if paid. Simple

The reason i made the discussion was because i didnt know if there was any hidden things that apple pay us for
  • jigglybeanjigglybean Posts: 1,584Member
    nope. you won't get a bean. Ads will be the only way to make 'money' without IAPs and since mobclix are bust, IAPs are the only way.

You could set a base price of 59p or 59 cents then run a 'free week' promotion to boost sales.

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon