GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xcode wont open provisioning profile

when i download provisioning profile but when i click on it it wont open even xcode wont open it please help thanks

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef

There is nothing to open. It just loads itself into Xcode for use. You should have a list of provisioning profiles in Xcode. If it's listed it's there.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

• GamesforGoodGamesforGood Posts: 73Member

I know its simple but Xcode wont read the profiles if Xcode is not updated to the latest version. Make sure xcode is upgraded

• HarisChoudharyHarisChoudhary Posts: 68Member, PRO

@GamesforGood said:
    I know its simple but Xcode wont read the profiles if Xcode is not updated to the latest version. Make sure xcode is upgraded

xcode is up to date please help me how do i get this work?

• colandercolander Posts: 1,610Member

Try Xcode/Preferences/Accounts/View Details and hit the circular refresh arrow

• Mash_MobilityMash_Mobility Posts: 33Member

And if none of that works just wait a bit. I one night downloaded the profile and opened it but it didn't work, I troubleshooted all night and nothing but when I woke up the next morning it was randomly working.

is it right? so why is it not working?

• BBEnkBBEnk Posts: 1,764Member

if your just trying to get Gamesalad to see your provisioning profile you can move it yourself without Xcode just open the folders like so:

Macintosh HD/Users/YourComputerName/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles

Then just drag it over and drop it in and Gamesalad will pick it up.

I have but its still not working

• BBEnkBBEnk Posts: 1,764Member

So when you go to sign your app the provisioning profile is not showing?

no