Release Candidate 0.11.0.4 is available!
Release Candidate 0.11.0.4
- Added round and roundTo functions to expression editor. round(x) will round the number x to the nearest whole number. roundTo(x,n) will round the value of x to n decimal places.
- Fixed a memory leak issue with scene unloading
- Fixed Display Text showing up as black boxes on older Android devices
- Fixed an issue where apps would crash if the GameSalad Network bar didn't load correctly.
- Fixed Network Game table being overwritten for the current player
- Fixed iOS Viewer not displaying placeholder stubs for Platform and In-App Purchase behaviors
- Fixed issues with 24 bit PNGs and now detect premultiplied alpha on images. PNGs saved in Adobe Fireworks and Photoshop should now work correctly. We do not support pngquant, Blurizer, or Posterizer; images saved in pngnq should be supported.
- The Release Candidate version of Creator will not open if your GateKeeper settings are set to "Mac App Store" or "Mac App Store and identified developers"
- Tables not being sorted correctly (will be fixed in next release)
Report Any Bugs
If you find bugs in the Release Candidate, let us know! We'll be watching the forums and support tickets for info on this. Once we're all happy with the state of the build then we'll make it stable.
Take a moment to review the "known issues" section of the release notes before reporting any bugs. No need to duplicate reports on what we already know, right?
Thanks for your help!
Go Get It!
See the release notes here:
Download the release candidate here:
Scroll down until you see "Release Candidates"