Release Candidate 0.11.0.6 is available!
Release Candidate 0.11.0.6
- Fixed punctuation in game project filenames causing errors and potentially crashes.
- Fixed text wrapping where it shouldn’t be on Android
- Fixed Animation behavior prompting user with image sequence popups for every change made. Now it should only pop up when the user drags multiple images from Finder or from the image library.
- Fixed text not aligning correctly after keyboard input
- Fixed RevMob causing apps to not respond if the iOS device was not connected to the internet
- The Release Candidate version of Creator will not open if your GateKeeper settings are set to “Mac App Store” or “Mac App Store and identified developers”
Report Any Bugs
If you find bugs in the Release Candidate, let us know! We'll be watching the forums and support tickets for info on this. Once we're all happy with the state of the build then we'll make it stable.
Take a moment to review the "known issues" section of the release notes before reporting any bugs. No need to duplicate reports on what we already know, right?
Thanks for your help!
Go Get It!
See the release notes here:
Download the release candidate here:
Scroll down until you see "Release Candidates"