Release Candidate 0.11.0.11 is available!
Release Candidate 0.11.0.11
- Fixed iOS In-App Purchases returning an error on production for live apps
- Fixed URL misdirection when iOS apps fail to sign. Now points to the correct Cookbook page.
- The Release Candidate version of Creator will not open if your GateKeeper settings are set to “Mac App Store” or “Mac App Store and identified developers”
- The iOS Viewer will sometimes fail to display behaviors properly after the first time previewing a project. This can be worked around by hitting the Home button on the device.
- iPhone apps running on iPad devices with OS 7.1 or greater will show the iOS status bar across the top of the screen. This is a bug on Apple’s side. The current workaround is to make a Universal build instead.
- Published Mac apps will not load in this build
Report Any Bugs
If you find bugs in the Release Candidate, let us know! We'll be watching the forums and support tickets for info on this. Once we're all happy with the state of the build then we'll make it stable.
Take a moment to review the "known issues" section of the release notes before reporting any bugs. No need to duplicate reports on what we already know, right?
Thanks for your help!
Go Get It!
See the release notes here:
Download the release candidate here:
Scroll down until you see "Release Candidates"