Two Question + One more :)

Hi everyone, I have three questions, I hope I get the answers soon...
1. What is the maximum Image size supported by GS. Is it 2048x2048? What happen if we exceed it?? As I made universal built every thing worked fine at non-retina devices but on retina devices images exceeding this value did not load on GS viewer..
2. I believe new version of GS has custom loading wheel.. There is no tutorial or discription on how it works.. Can anyone give step by step configuration of same.
3. What is the best button size (Arrow, Jump, GUI) for universal built?? Should I create a separate logic for it to increaase size.. because on my ipod the buttons are really small and its difficult to play with.. what about camera option??

Thx in advance :)..

Best Answers

  • gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Posts: 1,629
    edited July 2014 Accepted Answer

    @nabbo said:
    1. What is the maximum Image size supported by GS. Is it 2048x2048?

    Yes.

    @nabbo said:
    What happen if we exceed it??

    Creator will throw up an error message asking if you wish to resize it or discard it.

    @nabbo said:
    2. I believe new version of GS has custom loading wheel.. There is no tutorial or discription on how it works.. Can anyone give step by step configuration of same.

    Simple upload it to your publishing page when you are publishing and tick the box to say its in use.

    @nabbo said:
    3. What is the best button size (Arrow, Jump, GUI) for universal built?? Should I create a separate logic for it to increaase size.. because on my ipod the buttons are really small and its difficult to play with.. what about camera option??

    This will all depend on your game & type if buttons used. Simply trial & error it. Find a size on the iPad that looks neat & then create a rule that if screen size is more than. Change size to....

  • FajlajpFajlajp Posts: 666
    Accepted Answer

    @gingagaming said:
    Simple upload it to your publishing page when you are publishing and tick the box to say its in use.

    To add what gingagaming said, you need to be pro to have your own custom loading wheel. Otherwise you will not be able to change it

Answers

Sign In or Register to comment.