Release Candidate 0.12.8 is available!
Release Candidate 0.12.8
- Fixed issue with signing Mac Desktop apps.
- Fixed error:null crash on Android. Android IAP now ignores blank lines when requesting purchase data.
- Fixed Android apps not saving tables properly
- Fixed table corruption when exiting and reentering a game on Android
- Fixed Android apps resetting after waking the device up
- Fixed iOS apps returning a warning about a missing receipt whenever you re-purchased a non-consumable. Also fixes a crash with the warning pop-up.
- Fixed Creator not able to be opened if GateKeeper was set to Mac App Store and identified developers. This now also applies to Release Candidate versions of Creator.
- Fixed iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screen sizes not being detected correctly
- Screen rotation currently does not work in apps running on iOS 8. The app will launch in the correct orientation but the screen will not rotate with the device. This will be fixed in a future update.
To help clear things up here are the rules of thumb for using Resolution Independence. If your game is targeted for iOS Universal with assets for iPad Retina, you can try turning on RI. This will use the full sized images for iPad Retina and iPhone 6+. 2/3 sized images for iPhone Retina. and 1/3 sized images for devices that aren't actually supported anymore. If you are updating a game who's artwork is targeted towards iPhone Retina only, turn off RI so that images won't get resized. We have not implement User defined RI images on the server yet, so please don't explicitly include @3x or @2x images in your gameproj uploads.
Report Any Bugs
If you find bugs in the Release Candidate, let us know! We'll be watching the forums, support tickets and bug database for info on this. Once we're all happy with the state of the build then we'll make it stable.
Take a moment to review the "known issues" section of the release notes before reporting any bugs. No need to duplicate reports on what we already know, right?
Thanks for your help!
Go Get It!
See the release notes here:
Download the release candidate here:
Scroll down until you see "Release Candidates