I have just published my new game on Google Play Store. This is more than a game, it is a challenge.
- "There are 7 continents in the world."
- "There are 7 colours of the rainbow."
- "There are 7 days in a week."
- "There are 7 basic musical notes"
- "In the pH scale, 7 is neutral."
I have always been fascinated by the number of 7 since I was, 7. I used to play this little game with my cousin when we were little, and I was always on the losing side. So here I am, challenging you, to take part in this challenge.
Achieve a score of 2207. How?
- when the numbers are the multiples of 7, OR, the numbers contain "7", match the colour.
- otherwise, choose a different colour.
It sounds like the simplest game ever built in the entire universe, because IT IS that simple.
So, are you game?