GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iADs setup

Subhi A.Subhi A. Posts: 21Member

Hi all

anyone can give us a free template or a video explaining how to use iADs (ads for android too) from A to Z? 'cause i tried a lot and dont know what to do

thanks

Best Answers

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Posts: 2,343Member
    Accepted Answer

I understand if only using iAds you dont have to check IFDA...I always did and was approved so thats not clear to me anymore.

Answers

• Subhi A.Subhi A. Posts: 21Member

thanks @Thunder_Child‌ for the comment, my game is already on apple store and android but i am trying to use advertising on the free version.

i did all what you said and already saw all videos and they were really useful, i did try the new version with ads with test flight and submit it, waiting for the accept or reject ..

i decide this time to choose no for IDFA, but if it rejected, what choices i have to chose there??

see the attachment

i did exactly as you told me, its easy clear steps, they approve the app, but no iADs inside yet, it take time to appear or something could be wrong? @Thunder_Child ,

thanks in advance

• LovejoyLovejoy Posts: 2,078Member

@Subhi A. said:
    i did exactly as you told me, its easy clear steps, they approve the app, but no iADs inside yet, it take time to appear or something could be wrong? Thunder_Child ,

thanks in advance

iAds can take up to a few days to appear.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Posts: 2,343Member
    edited February 2015

I think I saw there are some issues with the new "stable" release of GS and iAds. Read through the too sticky thread from GS about 12.20. I believe this may be where the issue is. Not sure. Would suck to have to do your publish all over again if this is why.

@Lovejoy curious you say it may take a few days for iAds...Ive never experienced that.

@Thunder_Child said:
    Lovejoy curious you say it may take a few days for iAds...Ive never experienced that.

Has happened plenty of times my friend. :) I think the longest for me has been 3 days before it started showing up in one of my games.

now 5 days and no ads yet, i have the latest gs installed and publish through it

• Case86Case86 Posts: 35Member, PRO

have u accepted the right agreements in apple member center?

@Case86 said:
    have u accepted the right agreements in apple member center?

yes Sir, sure i did

@Subhi A. said:
    yes Sir, sure i did

Did the iAd banner appear during adhoc testing?

i did not do that, i mean testing

I 'v just install new version to test flight, no ads yet

1. my game is all horizontal. is that effect anything?
    2. I live in Kuwait, is that effect anything?

thanks for your help so far, I know it became an old subject but really canot help it