GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to resize "canvas"?

Linkzor24Linkzor24 Posts: 4Member

Hey.
I'm new to Gamesalad. How can I resize the canvas to fit my actors? I have a background 289x163 pixels big.

Answers

  • SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,822Member
    edited March 2015

    @Linkzor24 said:
    Hey.
    I'm new to Gamesalad. How can I resize the canvas to fit my actors? I have a background 289x163 pixels big.

    What specifically do you mean by canvas, there's nothing within GameSalad called a 'canvas', do you mean the scene or maybe the project size ?

  • Linkzor24Linkzor24 Posts: 4Member

    @Socks said:
    What specifically do you mean by canvas, there's nothing within GameSalad called a 'canvas', do you mean the scene or maybe the project size ?

    Yes, the scene. The screen size, if I were to play it on a iPhone 5 screen. The default iPhone landscape seems to only be for iPhone 4?

  • tatiangtatiang Posts: 11,844Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef

    What version of GameSalad are you using? For Mac or PC? When you click on the Home button and then on the Platform drop-down menu, what choices are listed there?

    New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

  • Linkzor24Linkzor24 Posts: 4Member

    @tatiang said:
    What version of GameSalad are you using? For Mac or PC? When you click on the Home button and then on the Platform drop-down menu, what choices are listed there?

    PC.
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'home button'?

  • Linkzor24Linkzor24 Posts: 4Member

    @tatiang said:
    What version of GameSalad are you using? For Mac or PC? When you click on the Home button and then on the Platform drop-down menu, what choices are listed there?

    Oh, I see. Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/ja4xnrC.png

  • tatiangtatiang Posts: 11,844Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef

    What is the scene size when you select iPhone Landscape? Sorry, I'm not that familiar with the PC version.

    New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

Sign In or Register to comment.