scitunes said:sounds like a bunch of lies to me.
Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
IntelligentDesigner said:If there were some more basic templates *TO LEARN FROM* maybe the lowest common denominator of 1,000 GS apps would not be "the block knock game", "the platform game" and "the scrolling space shooter".
synthesis said:This is true - no matter what tool in your tool box you are using.If you can do that...Then you are 90% of the way to success. The remaining 10% is simply executing the plan. If you did it right...the rewards will come to you and the tools you used to climb the mountain really don't matter that much.So that's all I have now...Back to GS game development for me.-Syn