Windows Creator RC 0.13.4 is available
Windows Creator Release Candidate build 0.13.4 is available
It is highly recommended that you uninstall any versions earlier than 0.13.1 of the Windows Creator Nightly before installing the new one.
- Fixed .wav->.ogg sound file auto-conversion.
- Fixed numeric and string comparisons.
- Fixed actor instances overriding their prototypes incorrectly.
- Fixed usernames and passwords not working with non-alphanumeric characters.
- Fixed projects in paths with non-alphanumeric characters not loading correctly.
- Auto-updating to newer versions of Windows Creator should work.
Known Issues (in addition to previously listed issues in earlier 0.13 builds)
The fixes for numeric and string comparisons are unfortunately not backwards compatible. If you have a rule with the following conditions, it is highly recommended that you delete the condition and recreate it.
- Numeric expression comparisons: any comparison that uses >, <, >=, <=
- String expression comparisons: any comparison that uses "begins with", "ends with", "does not contain", "does not begin with", "does not end with", "is not"
- String attribute comparisons: any comparison that uses "begins with", "ends with", "does not contain", "does not begin with", "does not end with", "is not"
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Report Any Bugs
If you find bugs in the build, let us know! We'll be watching the forums, support tickets and bug database for info on this.
Thanks for your help!
Download the the build here:
Scroll down until you see "Releases for Windows (Offline Setup)"