GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP Screen Rotating For No Reason

Could be crazy but ever since updating to the latest version of GameSalad 13.14 last week, every game I create rotates from portrait to landscape on it's own for no reason. Also I don't see the "LOCK ORIENTATION" option on GameSalad.com when publishing. Did it disappear? Was it ever there lol. I need help I'm not sure what is going on :)

Comments

• bjandthekatzbjandthekatz Orlando, FlMember Posts: 1,375

If you are publishing to android make sure you set each scenes rotation in scene - attributes - autorotate.

• Kid_Ninja_GamesKid_Ninja_Games Member, PRO Posts: 25

Sadly I have tried that solution - Issue still occurs - Any other insights?

bump

Ah well it was worth a shot. Hopefully GameSalad support will respond to my email soon.

Went back and tinkered with a bit more. Discovered the issue was the project was set as "iPhone 5 Portrait". For whatever reason the 2 test android phones I used do not like that setting. I adjusted the project to "Legacy iPhone portrait" and it seems to be working fine now. Not sure why this is happening as I have created several apps with the "iPhone 5 portrait" setting and never encountered this issue.