GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mac Appstore Publishing Tutorial Needed

I'm still struggling with my publishing to the MAC Appstore and can't find any helpfull tutorials or videos.

Where can I find working tutorials or videos to help me publishing to the MAC Appstore?

This is the "Best Business Box" for every Internet Marketer! Delavo BOX Is Delavo
& Future Upgrades (incl. Delavo 3) and Lots Of Extra Goodies.

All Details and Charter Member Discount: Click Here

Comments

• weblantisweblantis Posts: 110Member, PRO

Did no one knows a good tutorial or video about publishing to the MAC Appstore?

This is the "Best Business Box" for every Internet Marketer! Delavo BOX Is Delavo

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Posts: 2,343Member

I'll make one this evening. Now that Apple allows one account to publish to Mac also...I do need to make a set of tutorials for them.

• weblantisweblantis Posts: 110Member, PRO

@Thunder_Child That's really great and can't wait untill your tutorials are ready! Many thanks in advance.

• WarpSpeedWarpSpeed NYCPosts: 84Member

@Thunder_Child said:
    I'll make one this evening. Now that Apple allows one account to publish to Mac also...I do need to make a set of tutorials for them.

That would be fantastic and most helpful. Even though I worked in an office that regularly submitted, that was not my department. I know that when I'm finally finished and ready to submit for the first time I will be really stressed.