GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

no one owns a copy of gamesalad in the world!!!

gamestewgamestew Posts: 11Member

you know this is a product you can never own, after you pay $360/ year, it starts over, so you cant buy it.

also the forum are full of young power hungry moderators. i used to make a lot of helpful selections here, but my account was frozen and the banned by these pathetic power hungry mods.

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,822Member
    edited June 2015

• As_Of_LatteAs_Of_Latte Posts: 343Member, BASIC

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 8,981Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee
    edited June 2015

I could make an interesting comment here disagreeing with the original post.... But I won't.

@ookami007 - well said.

Edit: but I will say this : I think the moderators have done a fantastic job keeping the forums running. They have reasons for what they do; they don't just ban people because they want to. They aren't perfect, none of us are, but they do a dang good job. Thumbs up to the mods!

• dgackeydgackey Austin, TXPosts: 699Key Master, Head Chef, Member, PRO GameSalad Employee

This is a sockpuppet account belonging to "Joshiwu" (who, it looks like, was banned for repeatedly being abusive to other users and mods).

Nothing to see here, folks ;)

Dan Magaha · COO · GameSalad, Inc · [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.