GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JumpSki (iOS)

Hi...

After spending recent months concentrating on contract work, I finally got time to get back to some GS game project tinkering. Ive got a stack of half finished projects, so figured it was time to finish some. So I present to you JumpSki, available completely free (no Ads or iAPs) on iOS.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/jumpski/id1067579576?mt=8

The game is basically a reversed and expanded reskin of @DeepBlueApps Death Jump 3 template. I was working on some client reskin work before Christmas, that included an adult themed HTML game using the template as a basis, and I was really impressed at how cleanly put together the template was, so I decided to buy a copy for myself, and use it as the base for what would essentially be a portfolio piece, for showing to prospective clients.

The game has been sat pretty much 95% complete since January... but finally got around to polishing it off last week.

So yup... shouts out to Darren @DeepBlueApps for a great template.

Also shouts out to @Eric Matyas too, as Ive used one of his many great free tunes in the game.

Comments