GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And/OR at the same time?

abuabed84abuabed84 Posts: 464Member, PRO

Basically what I need is this:
When
Game.Combo ≠ 4 & 5
OR
Game.combolvl >1

How do I include an AND inside one of the 2 OR's?

Comments

  • IceboxIcebox Posts: 1,472Member

    if game.combo is not equal 4
    if game.combo is not equal 5
    if gamecombolvl >1

    do particles

  • abuabed84abuabed84 Posts: 464Member, PRO

    @Icebox said:
    if game.combo is not equal 4
    if game.combo is not equal 5
    if gamecombolvl >1

    do particles

    When I include Game.Combo ≠ 5 within the (ANY) condition it executed @ Game.Combo=4
    I need for it not to be executed at both 4 & 5

  • SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,821Member

    @abuabed84 said:
    Basically what I need is this:
    When
    Game.Combo ≠ 4 & 5
    OR
    Game.combolvl >1

    How do I include an AND inside one of the 2 OR's?

    ceil(combo-3/2) ≠ 1

  • IceboxIcebox Posts: 1,472Member

    @abuabed84 said:
    When I include Game.Combo ≠ 5 within the (ANY) condition it executed @ Game.Combo=4
    I need for it not to be executed at both 4 & 5

    Yes dont have it set to "any" just let it be "all" and it should work the way you want, in the otherwise condition add the if game.combolvl > 1 do particles

    It works fine

  • abuabed84abuabed84 Posts: 464Member, PRO

    ceil(combo-3/2) ≠ 1

    But how??

    Ceil(4-1.5)=3

  • abuabed84abuabed84 Posts: 464Member, PRO

    in the otherwise condition add the if game.combolvl > 1 do particles

    Excellent

  • SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,821Member

    @abuabed84 said:

    ceil(combo-3/2) ≠ 1

    But how??

    If ANY conditions are valid . .
    Numeric expression ceil(combo-3/2) ≠ 1
    Attribute combolvl > 1

Sign In or Register to comment.