GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greetings!

My name is Jakob Otten, and I'm here because I'm working to make my dream a reality and become a game designer.

I'm an Economics and Management Studies major at St. Olaf college, class of 2019. Don't ask me how my majors are supposed to transfer over, I have no idea but I'll make it work! I'm not as big into coding (mainly because I haven't learned yet), but I'm teaching myself Javascript for starters. I'm very very social and will end up in a huge person-to-person role in any job industry.

With my Management Studies background I will leave the door open to founding my own company farther down the road- daunting, right? On the bright side, all it takes is one successful game and your indie start-up goes from start-up to big-time.

Love how the email I received from GameSalad told me to introduce myself, I almost didn't because I thought "yeah, right, no one actually does that, I haven't even used this site before...", but then I suddenly realized that was a stupid fear. Plus, I'd love to get my name out there.

Feel free to introduce yourself as well and tell me if you have a mutual interest in going into the gaming industry!

Comments