GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interesting.. iApper?

SingleSparqSingleSparq Posts: 1,339Member
SO I'm using Google alerts to email me if my game Name "Space tech Defender" Is mentioned anywhere and I get an email that it's shown up here:

http://www.iapper.com/space-tech-defender-games/

Seems this info is being pulled from itunes (at some point) but is also dated since my update 1.03 came out today - so the link really doesn't go to the game version. Don't know if it's a coincidence that I just announced the game at touch arcade forum moments earlier.

Does anyone know of this site? Should I be worried or thankful that at least it's out there?
Others like castle climber and Kraken are there too.

Member since November 2009 :D
Twitter: @SingleSparq Web: www.singlesparq.com

Comments

• chosenonestudioschosenonestudios Posts: 1,714Member
    Dude thats awesome it got a good review! gratz!
  • SingleSparqSingleSparq Posts: 1,339Member
    No no! thats not a review (wish it was!!) - thats my description. That's the thing, this is just pulling the exact info from itunes, nothing more. They have a tracking link on the itunes link that only goes to the store lobby (maybe it's to a specific country - I'm in Canada)

• chosenonestudioschosenonestudios Posts: 1,714Member
    Oh well, it looks like a review though! Hopefully some other people will think that too!
  • SingleSparqSingleSparq Posts: 1,339Member
    Hmmm... never thought of that. Of course if the itunes link doesn't go to the game then it's more steps for the reader.

This discussion has been closed.