GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello Out There

There must be someone who is looking for an interesting and very different ed tech game to work on for fun! I have a clear game design and I know the concept works and is fairly addictive as I have a prototype game in paper form which my students love playing. Hopefully it will make some money once published as there is nothing like it on the market but I need to find someone who will enjoy creating games for the thrill of creating games and not solely for profit. If you are interested in knowing a little more, please contact me.

Comments

• JapsterJapster Posts: 654Member
    edited September 2017

@lightningpiano said:
    There must be someone who is looking for an interesting and very different ed tech game to work on for fun! I have a clear game design and I know the concept works and is fairly addictive as I have a prototype game in paper form which my students love playing. Hopefully it will make some money once published as there is nothing like it on the market but I need to find someone who will enjoy creating games for the thrill of creating games and not solely for profit. If you are interested in knowing a little more, please contact me.

Realistically, I don't think this will happen mate - we've all got lots of ideas for games, just not enough time to develop them (that's the really hard, time-consuming work!) - if we do develop ideas/game designs for free, it's normally to bring our own visions and ideas to life...

Side note: There has to be some kind of financial incentive for most people, as by the time they've invested in suitable hardware, years of GS subs (most at $300 a year), and yearly Apple subs, etc, etc, plus the sheer amount of time needed to develop even a simple idea into a final app-store worthy polished product, there's really no other incentive if doing it for someone else - but hey, I wish you luck! - you never know, just trying to set expectations, as we get a lot of these type of offers... :wink:

Cheers...

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 9,038Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee

Closing. Please don't ask for free work. If you'd like to open a new thread with your budget for this project, that's fine.

This discussion has been closed.