GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help setting up Mac with Certs and Provisioning Profiles Again

TomCoffeeTomCoffee Posts: 175Member, PRO
edited November 2017 in Help Wanted

Hi... My name is Tom. I've been publishing a few GameSalad apps for over 5 years but never really understood a lot of the certs/keys/profiles part of Mac publishing. I just sort of hit buttons, crossed my fingers, and things usually worked.

About a month ago I accidentally updated to High Sierra (oops) and now my certs and keys and all that signing crap seems to be a little messed up. I just don't have a broad enough understanding to fix it all. I have an active Apple Dev account. Would anyone be willing to remote into my Mac and either cleanup and re-setup all my keychain stuff or at least walk me through it while I do the clicking?

Looks like I now have multiple iOS Distribution Certificates, none of which have a private key. I have no idea how to give those certificates a private key or, really, what any of that even means.

And, yes, I will gladly pay a fair price for this..... Send me a reply or message.. thanks!

http://spillingcoffeemedia.com/ - Apps for Parents and Kids