CHALLENGING GAME for STAR WARS fans! (Mac only for now)
Hello Gamesalad Community!
For all Star Wars fans much like myself, I've made a new and challenging game for all Mac users (until GS starts supporting .exe files). It's called "Order 66".
Would you survive? Now is the time to find out. Play as your own Jedi Master during the events of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, at the very moment when Order 66 is first executed. Your army of clones has suddenly turned against you and are attacking in waves. How long can you hold them off? Use your basic Soresu form along with the power of the force to last as long as you possibly can.
Download it for FREE right here:
This game is an extreme challenge. Order 66 brought down many a great Jedi master due to its psychological threats, overwhelming odds, and total surprise. When you begin playing Order 66, combat will initiate quickly and suddenly and you may be killed in seconds if you don’t focus your energies and defend strategically. Focus your aiming, use your force abilities wisely, and learn to master your personal combat style in order to get a high score. Good luck, and may the force be with you.
- Face toward incoming blaster fire to deflect it
- If you are hit in the back you will bleed and lose health
- Get hit five times in the back and you will join the dead.
- Move constantly to help evade blasts
- Try to kill clones quickly by either running through them or deflecting blasts right back at them
- When using your whirlwind deflection, stand completely still and all incoming blasts will go right back at their shooters
- There is no way to technically survive the game itself, BUT there is a way to summon your padawan, who will arrive in a spaceship and help you fight. If you can survive long enough for your padawan to come, consider yourself a survivor of Order 66. Because in real life, she would just pick you up and the two of you would fly off to a remote planet somewhere.
In essence, if you manage to summon your padawan, CONGRATULATIONS. You survived Order 66.
Good luck, Jedi. Try your best to preserve peace in the galaxy. Again, feel free to post your high scores here or on the website.