EXTENDED: 2017 Creator 2.0 Thanksgiving Game Jam (Win PRO)!
Happy Thanksgiving, GameSalad Community!
Are you getting ready to inhale insanely large quantities of food? Have you decided to jump the gun and start feasting early even though the rest of your family has yet to show up? Perhaps you’ve already hit the dreaded food coma. Or maybe you’re attempting to be "healthy" and not intake 10,000 calories in a single sitting. Whichever state you’re in, I wish you the best of luck as you travel the long road to recovery.
We all love Game Jams and love seeing the creativity of the community. So, assuming your mind can still process information after the food deluge, why not turn your attention away from the large pile of stuffing and instead start preparing for…
The 2017 Thanksgiving Game Jam!
Some of you seasoned veterans may remember the other Thanksgiving Jams we’ve done in the past. For those of you who have joined the community since then, you’re in for a treat!
Interpret this how ever you want and go wild! Creativity is always a plus!
The winner of the Game Jam will receive 1 MONTH OF GAMESALAD PRO!
Also, everyone who participates in the competition will be awarded with a special forum badge commemorating the Jam!
Rules & How to Enter:
- Build your game with our new web platform, GameSalad Creator 2.0! We’ll be pushing a new update filled with lots of great stuff next week; we think you'll really enjoy it!
- Games not developed in Creator 2.0 will not be considered as an entry.
- Publish your game to the GameSalad Arcade and submit your game for the contest by posting the link here to for all to play! Feel free to spice up the submission and post descriptions and screenshots as well!
- One game submission per person.
DEADLINE UPDATES: December 1st at 10:00 pm Central Time
Make sure you submit your entry before the deadline!
I will judge each submission after the deadline and will contact the winner via PM on the forums. Judging will be based on the overall quality of the game in relation to the theme provided above. Below is a list of a few things you should keep in mind while developing:
- Functionality/ease of use of mechanic
- Sound Effects/ Music
We're looking forward to seeing the creativity from our community!
Best of luck to all, and again, Happy Thanksgiving!