GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't touch left side on the screen of my iPhone7.

Hideki MatsuiHideki Matsui JapanPosts: 51Member, PRO

Hello.

I made a simple project for iPhone7. When I touch the screen, I put a dot on the location. But I can't put dots when I touch left side on the screen.

How can I touch all over the screen on iPhone7?
Help me, please!

Note: My GS creator is newest(1.25.94), but iOS viewer is still 1.25.80. Is this connected with the problem?

Comments

• Hideki MatsuiHideki Matsui JapanPosts: 51Member, PRO

One more information:
    when I slide my finger on the screen slightly, my iPhone 7 recognizes the touch, even if the place is left side on the screen.

Anybody, help me!

When I hold left side on the screen, it works. But tap doesn’t work. I don’t know why...

• ArmellineArmelline Posts: 4,733Member, PRO

Does the same happen when you test using TestFlight?

• adent42adent42 Posts: 1,346Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO GameSalad Employee

Yah, we haven't updated the viewer to address this problem yet, you will need to work with testflight / adhoc for now.

@Armelline
    @adent42

Unfortunately, the error has happened on Ad hoc test (I haven't tried testflight yet) .
    Ok, I'll upgrade my mac OS and X code, and then try to test on Adhoc / testflight.
    After that, if it happens on my iPhone 7, I'm going to ask about how to fix again.

Thank you for answers.