I'm happy to report GameSalad runs well in (10.14) macOS Mojave.
Any chance of the client offering a dark mode to match the now system wide ability?
Sounds like 'No' to me.
Looks amazing I need to update my macs !!
How deep have you tested this @RowdyPants What version of Creator are you using and what Mac are you running?
GAMESALAD DEV FOR HIRE! - www.gingagaming.com
@gingagaming The Mac details are in his screenshot. ?
@gingagaming I'm running GameSalad Creator 1.25.95
As far as testing, I've done the following successfully.
• Opened +10 projects simultaneously
• Loaded +1000 images into a project
• Extended rules several times their typical length
• Navigated rapidly through windows and views
• Resized every view in every state (preview, html preview, etc - fullscreen, windowed)
• Followed all Creator menu links (Help > Report Bug... etc)
• Pressed all Creator keyboard shortcuts (⇧⌘T, ⌃⇥, etc)
• Opened older versioned (+5 years) projects
• Opened URLs through behavior
• Connected Adhoc iPhones
iOS 10 - 5, 5C
iOS 12 - 5S, 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, SE, X
If you prefer working in fullscreen as I do I suggest you learn these shortcuts:
Hide the toolbar (⌥⌘T)
Navigate Home (⇧⌘H)
Navigate Back (⌘←)
Navigate Forward (⌘→)
By the way, splitting a fullscreen Creator window with another fullscreen app works well.