GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sales on the App Store disappeared

I'm very new to this, 2 days ago i released my first game, yesterday it had few sales and I could see them from the Apple Store connect.
Today there were more sales but now I can't see any sale, app store connect states "There isn't any data for the selected period or filter." and the period is correct.

Is there any problem?

Comments

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Posts: 436Member, PRO

@Metallo Sometimes it takes more than a few hours to propagate around Apple servers. I would give it a day or so and check again. Just like sometimes it takes several hours or even days for ad networks to begin working on games. I wouldn't be too worried about it. :mrgreen:

• MetalloMetallo Posts: 82Member, PRO
    edited October 2018

@RowdyPants said:
    @Metallo Sometimes it takes more than a few hours to propagate around Apple servers. I would give it a day or so and check again. Just like sometimes it takes several hours or even days for ad networks to begin working on games. I wouldn't be too worried about it. :mrgreen:

yep I know and I'm not worried, just asking because yesterday and this morning/afternoon everything was showing and now is not. Same for the reviews, I had some in different countries and now i can see only one?

I repeat, I'm new to this so don't know if that's a "normal" behaviour of the app store

• bob loblawbob loblaw Posts: 175Member, PRO

normal. i’ve has similar stuff happen.

• MetalloMetallo Posts: 82Member, PRO

@bob loblaw said:
    normal. i’ve has similar stuff happen.

Great, good to know...thanks Bob :)