GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone here using online GameSalad Creator?

NKBDLNKBDL Posts: 84Member, PRO

Anyone? If you are using https://creator.gamesalad.com/ to develop, I really would like to add you to a support group or something. Because now that I couldn't really get anyone to ask nor answer anything.. I would like to have some people whom we can support each other.

Cheers,

My lineID is nkbdl

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 9,111Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee

While I don't use Creator on a day-to-day basis anymore, I've been using Creator 2.0 for the last year or so. I'd be happy to try and answer any questions that you have.

• tatiangtatiang Posts: 11,695Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef
    edited April 17

I didn't get the sense from this thread that many people are using the online version of Creator. The big exception to that might be the educational market. But I haven't seen evidence of that in the forums. Perhaps there's a separate forum for educational customers?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• NKBDLNKBDL Posts: 84Member, PRO

I recently tried the online creator, I thought it is almost identical and useful for me because I get to do it during breaks

However, I came across say recently, loop over table and the parameter used for the increment couldn't be applied correctly. So I was thinking if this is a bug, or is it cause I messed up something?

Also for the custom collision map, I uploaded a json file which works on the Mac and PC versions, yet it didn't really work well on the online version..

Now I am very confused.. yet I couldn't find anyone who can answer me.. so thus posting this thread

Cheers to all,

edited April 18

@Braydon_SFX may I know which link will lead me to Creator 2.0?

https://creator.gamesalad.com/

I thought the above link is already Creator 2.0. I tried to search and this should be the latest? But I saw say on YouTube they load it up with specifically a "Creator 2.0" indicated on top. My currently used one shows exactly the same layout, just no "2.0" was indicated.

Also, my online preview works well on change table value, while after i test on my test phones they don't work (didn't change table value)