GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

64 bit warning on G Play

stragstrag Posts: 546Member, PRO

Just published to Google Play and got this warning. Seems many others on here have posted too.

Any info about this @adent42 ?

Comments

• stragstrag Posts: 546Member, PRO

Just published a separate app and got no warning...wondering if I forgot to build using 'Build RC' on first app...

• adent42adent42 Posts: 1,418Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO GameSalad Employee

FYI, we're working on it, but since we have until July, I'm mostly working on the updates on weekends while the team and I do other work during the week. I'm hoping to have something within the next couple of weeks.

• stragstrag Posts: 546Member, PRO

Thanks for the update @adent42 , BTW the warning did appear on my second app, was just a bit delayed :/

• AHBGamesAHBGames Posts: 50Member, PRO

Hi, any solution for this?

• uptimistikuptimistik Posts: 11Member, Sous Chef, PRO

The GameSalad team are actively working on a fix for this.

• adent42adent42 Posts: 1,418Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO GameSalad Employee

We are testing the 64-bit build. There is a problem playing music so I'm trying to fix that while we continue to test. Thanks for your patience, I hope to have something early next week.

ok thanks, I'm waiting for the version to come out

edited July 23

ok thanks, i will update pro and perform some tests