Hello

brennafullenbrennafullen Member Posts: 1

Hello everyone, I am a young teacher from the USA, I will be glad to talk!

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,926

Welcome! Are you using GameSalad in your curriculum? What ages/grades do you teach? What classes? I'm also a teacher and I teach design, tinkering and technology in a makerspace at a K-8 private school in California.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,027

Welcome!

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 525

hi there and welcome.

hope you are a real person and not one of the recent p*rn spam bots that got on the site.

if you are using this as an introduction resource to teach kids about understanding programming logic then you've picked a good place.

• wyoxsportswyoxsports Member Posts: 1

Hi

Thanks for sharing this article.

Whether you're new to at-home workouts or you're looking to challenge for your lower body, resistance bands are a must-have. That said, not all bands are created equal. When it comes down to working your glutes and more, only the best booty bands can give you the strengthening results you're after — and fast.

Best weight lifting gloves | weight lifting gloves for women

• mikejamesfishermikejamesfisher Member, PRO Posts: 83

I hail from NJ. Nurse, game design wannabe and family man. if you will be glad to talk, are you designing a game?