GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New bug since friday

DarkthingWDarkthingW Posts: 2Member, PRO

Hi,
There is a new bug with the online generator of gamesalad. I haven't changed anything in my game, but I mistakenly pressed "Publishing" and now, there is no sound / music until there is a Touch event before. This bug does not happen in the Creator. To be sure, I published an old version that worked very well and it no longer works.
Can you check this?
Thank you :)

Comments

• adent42adent42 Posts: 1,540Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO GameSalad Employee
    edited February 3

What platform are you building for? There is a known issue with HTML5 and Safari. Safari recently implemented a feature that doesn't allow for sound until the user interacts with the game.

• DarkthingWDarkthingW Posts: 2Member, PRO
    edited February 3

I'm on PC with Firefox (Arcade, HTML5). Last week, it was working with the same project.

Edit: It doesn't work on Google Chrome either. It works on Microsoft Edge :open_mouth:.

• adent42adent42 Posts: 1,540Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO GameSalad Employee

So we didn't change the arcade engine any, but we do have an updated engine in development to try. I'll PM you.