GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GET error vehen uploading .zip file in apple developer account!

JaxterJaxter Posts: 398Member, PRO
edited 1:10AM in Tech Support
"The binary you uploaded was invalid. The signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an Apple submission certificate."

I did all what was in wiki ( http://gamesalad.com/wiki/developing_for_iphone:preparing_for_build:appstore ).. and in finall get in my xcode project aplication .zip file.. but where is problem????

Comments

• JaxterJaxter Posts: 398Member, PRO
    Hmm jes there is my developer proces with no profile what can maches.. but i intalled .

i made Provisioning Profile and drop it to xcode icon in dock.. but nothing happens
    i am downloaded distribution provisioning profile mygamenameProfile.mobileprovision .. but when i drag it on xcode ore open it with xcode nothing happens
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Posts: 10,376Member, Sous Chef
    try dragging it into iTunes, that will work as well.

If you don't see a distribution profile listed in xcode, you'll never be able to submit to apple.

Try reading this page and do what they say:
    http://amromousa.com/2008/08/11/cant-select-distribution-provisioning-profile-in-xcode/
    why i need phone connected??? in wiki is not .. and in keychann ap my distribution certificate is insstalled.. but nothing happens when i am dragging my provisioning file on xcode
    Try reading the tutorials over on the iPhone Developer Pages, they are extremely detailed.
    I do not undertanding that keychan access... i intalled must install distribution . cer file in SYSTEM or in LOGIN?
    In xcode in code sign on under distribution tab is my proffile but with error that it does not match application identifier.. Why it can be??
    "If you can’t seem to select the Distribution Provisioning Profile when you’re trying to sign your iPhone app for distribution on the AppStore, here’s a tip: Check your Keychain Access application, under “Keys” on the left hand side to make sure you have a public and private key for the certificate you request in step 1 of the process."

In my case there is just private key for distributing process.. how can i get public?
    You're going to have to redo step 1, I don't think you can turn a private key into a public one.

Just follow the tutorial on Apple's developer website from start to finish and you should be good. It sounds like you skipped a small step by accident, but there's no way of knowing which one.
    2. In the Configuration drop-down menu, make sure All Configurations is selected. ... is now but ehet i sent " All Configurations" to "Active connections" my distribution profile matches!!! .. why it not works for All connections.. and All connections must be selected 100%?? cant be active connections?
    And now apple binnary upload took mu zip file... ( was selected active connections not All connections ) .. are can be problems in future with that... and what does it means ?/
This discussion has been closed.