()()() help me to make the dream a reality ()()()

salah.rahalsalah.rahal Member Posts: 121
hi
i am a tyro at game salad i want to desin a game like igun i have the sounds
and photos prepared but the problem is that i don'tt have a mac
So can i give to any of you images and sounds to make the game on his mac and sends it to me please
it verry simple not like igun game
i will be waitting for the answer

Comments

  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 10,385
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    If you don't have an Mac, how are you going to submit the game? You need an dev account to publish stuff to the AppStore. Do you want someone to to this for free or do you offer some form for payment?
  • salah.rahalsalah.rahal Member Posts: 121
    dhondon sorry i don't have any mony and i dont want to puplish the game i want instal it just on my iphon
    so pleas can any one help me making the game her it's some picturs for the game
    http://imagesup.org/images8/1297468717-untitled-11.png
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    salah.rahal said:
    dhondon sorry i don't have any mony and i dont want to puplish the game i want instal it just on my iphon
    so pleas can any one help me making the game her it's some picturs for the game
    http://imagesup.org/images8/1297468717-untitled-11.png

    i highly doubt anyones gonna make your game for free
  • AsymptoteellAsymptoteell Member Posts: 1,362
    This seems like a pretty easy game. Yo could probably code for it, even with hardly any experience, in lua pretty easily.
  • DreamLabDreamLab Member Posts: 2,127
    Asymptoteell said:
    This seems like a pretty easy game. Yo could probably code for it, even with hardly any experience, in lua pretty easily.

    you can use corona on a pc? He doesn't have a mac.
    DL
  • xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
    DreamLab said:
    you can use corona on a pc? He doesn't have a mac.
    DL

    Yes, but that doesn't solve the "submission" issue!

    With the way Apple has set up the process, you better be who you are and live where Visa thinks you do and on top of all of this, there are the provisioning profiles etc ....

    Give the artwork away, and hope to find an honest person that will FINISH the task is the idea here.

    Many can start, but only a few are able to finish.

    Those of you who have experience in working with clients know the endless string of request for changes as the project progresses ...

    To do this on a zero $ budget .... you'd have to be very blond and live next door to a horny programmer ;)
  • bgappsbgapps Member Posts: 183
    check your pm
  • DreamLabDreamLab Member Posts: 2,127
    xyloFUN said:
    Yes, but that doesn't solve the "submission" issue!

    With the way Apple has set up the process, you better be who you are and live where Visa thinks you do and on top of all of this, there are the provisioning profiles etc ....

    Give the artwork away, and hope to find an honest person that will FINISH the task is the idea here.

    Many can start, but only a few are able to finish.

    Those of you who have experience in working with clients know the endless string of request for changes as the project progresses ...

    To do this on a zero $ budget .... you'd have to be very blond and live next door to a horny programmer ;)

    thats an interesting way to put it. lol
    DL
  • idoistuffidoistuff Member Posts: 197
    I will create your app and submit it to the app store for you, so you, and your friends and everyone else can download/install it.

    Just let me know your budget and I will see..

    also if you don't feel like paying money I will also accept a shout out (if you own a popular website/youtube channel)
Sign In or Register to comment.