GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End of world May 21, 2011?

rdcuberdcube Posts: 361Member
edited 4:22AM in Miscellaneous
Any thoughts on this?
http://upcomingtrends.info/will-may-21-2011-be-judgement-day-end-of-the-world/25228/
I think I rather stick with 12/21/2012...sounds nicer :)

Anybody on the other side of the world still alive? If we don't hear a response soon...then I'll worry :/

Perhaps this is why GS chefs not expediting 0.9.4? (LOL)

-RD
«1

Comments

  • rdcuberdcube Posts: 361Member
    The K is for F**K
  • paulofuertespaulofuertes Posts: 24Member
    meh, Dont care.. I had a nice run! :)

    ps: people dont know when its gonna end.. not even Jesus knows when is the end of the world, only God knows
  • DreamLabDreamLab Posts: 2,127Member
    what happens happens. I mean, if its our time to go, its our time to go. Im sure there will be GS in heaven:) At least everyone will die with ya.

    I wana do something funny before I die though!
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Posts: 3,470Member
    Unfortunately, being in New Zealand, I will be the first to go (I have 1:20 left)... been nice knowing you. LOL.
  • DreamLabDreamLab Posts: 2,127Member
    POLYGAMe said:
    Unfortunately, being in New Zealand, I will be the first to go (I have 1:20 left)... been nice knowing you. LOL.

    be sure you send out Max Vector before ya go!

    Cough** I mean, nice knowing ya!
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    THE WORLD
    when touch is press
    attribute time = 5/21/2011
    destroy
  • MrshoestoreMrshoestore Posts: 181Member
    calvin9403 said:
    THE WORLD
    when touch is press
    attribute time = 5/21/2011
    destroy

    Citizen Kane Clapping

    *Bravo Sir!
  • steeler0038steeler0038 Posts: 153Member
    ...... if only i could have released my first game before tomorrow.... too bad we will all die with this buggy 0.9.3 version of gamesalad on our apples :p
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    Mrshoestore said:
    http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1233928590_citizen kane clapping.gif

    *Bravo Sir!

    can't see the pic
  • KrogothicKrogothic Posts: 123Member, PRO
    Wonder what kinda Zombie I will be ! haha
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Posts: 3,470Member
    #include <iostream>
    #include "illeatmyhatiftheworldendstoday.h"

    int main()
    {

    int iEndOfWorld = infinity; // Ignore this impossibility for the
    // good of the joke ;-)

    for (int i = 0; i < iEndOfWorld; ++i)
    {
    std::cout "Still Alive\n";
    }

    return (0);
    }
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Posts: 3,470Member
    My God, I have become a geek....
  • LordTarantorLordTarantor Posts: 890Member, PRO
    I just think this has been an awesome way to promote your new game whoever you are, way to go...
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Posts: 3,470Member
    Well, it's now 6:07pm... still no death and destruction... oh well...
  • cbtcbt Posts: 644Member
    POLYGAMe said:
    #include <iostream>
    #include "illeatmyhatiftheworldendstoday.h"

    int main()
    {

    int iEndOfWorld = infinity; // Ignore this impossibility for the
    // good of the joke ;-)

    for (int i = 0; i < iEndOfWorld; ++i)
    {
    std::cout "Still Alive\n";
    }

    return (0);
    }

    You could just use;

    for(;;;) //infinite loop

    And you should have wrote;

    using namespace std; //Just to avoid writing "std::" at every function.

    *-*-*-*

    This is not the best post to write after few months of "inactiveness", is it? :D
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    or

    int a,b;

    for(a=0;a<-516;a++);
    {b=b+a
    }
  • cbtcbt Posts: 644Member
    calvin9403 said:
    or

    int a,b;

    for(a=0;a<-516;a++);
    {b=b+a
    }

    Correct!

    Or simply;

    While(1)
    printf("We Are All Alive!!!");

    *-*-*

    No integers, no memory loss. :D
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Posts: 3,470Member
    But then it wouldn't be semi-readable... and I wouldn't use namespace std for ONE line of code... it's more typing :P

    Sorry if my post offended anyone... not quite sure why... perhaps the imminent end of the world? Oh, wait... that's passed. And I haven't been "inactive", I just haven't been here... NOW WOULD SOMEONE GIVE ME A MAC SO I CAN GET BACK INTO GS?!?!?!?! CODING IS TOO HARD!!!!
  • gazjmgazjm Posts: 578Member
    I guess you guys weren't worthy to be taken up to heaven in the rapture. But I can confirm iPhones and GS publishing work fine up here.
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Posts: 3,470Member
    Still alive here in NZ... that minister wasn't... *gasp*... WRONG, was he?!?!?!
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    POLYGAMe said:
    But then it wouldn't be semi-readable... and I wouldn't use namespace std for ONE line of code... it's more typing :P

    Sorry if my post offended anyone... not quite sure why... perhaps the imminent end of the world? Oh, wait... that's passed. And I haven't been "inactive", I just haven't been here... NOW WOULD SOMEONE GIVE ME A MAC SO I CAN GET BACK INTO GS?!?!?!?! CODING IS TOO HARD!!!!

    coding is not that hard IMO
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    should I make a xocdeproject about this?
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Posts: 3,470Member
    lol. I find it hard. Been studying C++ for game dev fulltime for the last two months... I'm getting there but I really don't have that much of a techie mind... even if I was naturally good at it, I think I'd stick with apps like GS unless I REALLY needed to code stuff... so much more fun being able to concentrate on design aspects! Still, glad to be learning something new... it can only help with future projects, GS or not!
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    POLYGAMe said:
    lol. I find it hard. Been studying C++ for game dev fulltime for the last two months... I'm getting there but I really don't have that much of a techie mind... even if I was naturally good at it, I think I'd stick with apps like GS unless I REALLY needed to code stuff... so much more fun being able to concentrate on design aspects! Still, glad to be learning something new... it can only help with future projects, GS or not!

    I like GS better than code too
    GS is easier
  • LumpAppsLumpApps Posts: 2,868Member
    I am a time traveller from 2068 and I tell you nothing happens. There will be worldpeace in 2023. And all gs user will be billionaires in 2012 (only pro users). That's why I travelled to 2011. I will be on pro in a couple of weeks and you better join me.

    GS team can I get some money for this? I am boosting sales here.
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomPosts: 3,987Member
    Damn it!... I've only just had my app approved... I wont even get chance to see how many downloads I had on the first day.... why could'nt I have worked just a little faster

    Oh well..bye everyone..

    Oh...and just incase we make it through...here's a link to my new game 'Escape Artist'...
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escape-artist/id412633040?mt=8
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    LudwigHeijden said:
    I am a time traveller from 2068 and I tell you nothing happens. There will be worldpeace in 2023. And all gs user will be billionaires in 2012 (only pro users). That's why I travelled to 2011. I will be on pro in a couple of weeks and you better join me.

    GS team can I get some money for this? I am boosting sales here.

    you are wrong
    I am at 2012/12/21 and see all human dies except GS users and their family
    we are in a team that make a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    when touch is press, print $10 from the mac
    when touch is release, print $120 form the mac
    when attribute money is greater then 10, print $5403656
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    bye everyone
  • JamieOneilJamieOneil Posts: 877Member
    DAMN!
    God has just came down on Scotland.
    Goodbye my friends!

    JamieOneil
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    JamieOneil said:
    DAMN!
    God has just came down on Scotland.
    Goodbye my friends!

    JamieOneil

    bye
    there is a huge meteor hitting Taipei, tons of people die
This discussion has been closed.