Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone know what the old eyeglass on a chain's are called?

DreamLabDreamLab Posts: 2,127Member
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
I am using something like this in my game, but I just CAN'T remember what they are called! Its like a grandfather watch, but for your eye. One glass, on a chain, you see them in movies, ect. Does anyone know what they are called?

Any help is appreciated.

This discussion has been closed.