A new door has opened....
.... And that door is the exit door of Gamesalad
I just recently helped my 505th person in making their games a reality (yes I keep count).
But I am afraid that number will not continue to rise. I spent 4 years learning and helping others with Gamesalad, through email and Facebook, and that time has come to an end.
I recently found myself asking myself a question, What is holding me back?
The answer is Gamesalad. And as much as I didn't want that to be the answer, it is, and I have gone to accept that. Therefore instead if waiting around for promises that will never see the light, I am moving on.
- communication is shocking
- Give your users full control
- Maybe some custom fonts, I don't know, it's only been requested and begged for many years.
- Fix you forums, not a fan on how it's run. So disappointed by this.
- Stop working on features that require other features to make it worth while, multiplayer needs push notifications, it needs to have custom font and font limits etc.
- have a real keyboard input rather than this full screen white box.
I could go on, but everything gets half finished and next feature is worked on.
I can respect the work that has been done. Well done, for that.
I still talk to a lot of people that don't use the forums anymore through email, if you want to be one of them of them feel free to shoot me a email every now and then for help.
It is a shame it had to end this way, but the forums and the people running the fourms was the over the edge decider. It reflects on the attitudes and it's something I don't want to be apart of.
All the best and great to met some of you. (P.s the upcoming project that I have been talking privately to a lot of you about has been cancelled as a result, I do apologies but the website will be used for other purposes, but maybe it has inspired a few to do the same)