Windows Creator 1.0.5760.38782 is now available!
If you're already using 1.0 then you don't really have to do anything to get this build. It just magically updates, you know?
If you aren't using this build, shame on you! Go get it here: http://deploy.gamesalad.com/GetGameSalad.exe
- Updated publishing binaries to match latest engine release.
- Reworked how we upload symbols and source file linkage to our debugging servers. This means we'll be even faster at isolating crashes and issues when they occur.
- Removed beta artwork from about screen.
- Fixed a rare crash when the login server was acting a fool.
- Added crash detection to native preview. Now, in the unlikely event that preview craps out on you, you'll get a handy message telling you it's dead. Simply go back to the editor and preview again to continue.
- A few native preview fixes for occasional crashes.
- Updated our code signing certificate for GetGameSalad! and Launcher to use extended validation.
- Enabled detailed log file generation during GetGameSalad to help debug some issues for some folks. If you run into any odd errors running GetGameSalad then send your GetGameSalad.log file in to support for some review. That file sits right alongside GetGameSalad.
- Fixed a bug related to touch count incrementing but never decrementing in preview.
P.S. If you're wondering about our version scheme, here's how it works: 1.0 is the main version. The third number is how many days have elapsed since 1/1/2000. The fourth number is how many seconds have elapsed in that day divided by 2. So, in essence, it's a pretty darn precise measure of when we built. Man, we're nerds!