GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Center IDs

reddotincreddotinc Member Posts: 653
edited November -1 in Introductions
Game Center is soooooooooooooo slick!!! :D

Add me up:

Swift

Got Ms. Pac Man, Flight Control, Real Racing, Fieldrunners, and Zen Bound 2 so far.

// red.
«1

Comments

  • rickynikorickyniko Member Posts: 85
    mines rickyniko :)
  • touchcreamtouchcream Member Posts: 63
    mines : touchcream
    (what a surprise ! ^^)
  • PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    Photics
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Member Posts: 3,470
    How do you enable it? I can't find the Game Center App in the iTunes Store...
  • PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    POLYGAMe said:
    How do you enable it? I can't find the Game Center App in the iTunes Store...

    Did you buy a copy of The Unofficial GameSalad Textbook... well don't look there. The explanation is not in there. HA HA! (Not yet anyway. I'm sensing an update is imminent.)

    I'm working on posting a guide on my website. But basically, long story short, Download iOS 4.1.
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Member Posts: 3,470
    Hmmm.... I thought I had... cheers :)
  • RiffelRiffel Member Posts: 1,272
  • reddotincreddotinc Member Posts: 653
    tshirtbooth said:
    Tshirtbooth

    You sure? Unable to find..
  • PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    Here's a link to my Game Center post...
    http://photics.com/how-do-you-download-game-center

    I couldn't add tshirtbooth either.
  • PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    tshirtbooth said:
    hmmm, do i have to set a new one up. i set mine up back when it was in the beta build.

    I think I read something about a recent player wipe.
  • dee99dee99 Member Posts: 100
    dee99, i only got pacman
  • reddotincreddotinc Member Posts: 653
    tshirtbooth said:
    hmmm, do i have to set a new one up. i set mine up back when it was in the beta build.

    Yep, I was on it within the hour to secure my tag :D
  • reddotincreddotinc Member Posts: 653
    mulcahy said:
    Mine is under jonmulcahy

    Yours doesn't work either!
  • MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Member, PRO Posts: 2,090
    I have an iPhone 3G, Update it, but GameCenter wasn`t Installed Automaticaly, Can you have it for 3g? or just 3gs iphone 4?
  • reddotincreddotinc Member Posts: 653
    MagoNicolas said:
    I have an iPhone 3G, Update it, but GameCenter wasn`t Installed Automaticaly, Can you have it for 3g? or just 3gs iphone 4?

    2nd Gen iPod Touch +, iPhone 3GS +

    "/

    // red.
  • RHRH Member Posts: 1,079
    reddotinc said:
    2nd Gen iPod Touch +, iPhone 3GS +

    :(
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 10,385
    I created mine in the iphone simulator, maybe it didn't work. I can't upgrade until 4.1 is jail broken or I'll lose my MyWi license :). My iPad depends on that :)
  • BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
    Mine is... drum roll... BeyondtheTech.

    This is great, we'll be able to add all users here, but no one will have GameSalad games in their repertoire ... maybe an imminent update will fix all that? :):):)
  • reddotincreddotinc Member Posts: 653
    mulcahy said:
    I created mine in the iphone simulator, maybe it didn't work. I can't upgrade until 4.1 is jail broken or I'll lose my MyWi license :). My iPad depends on that :)

    Nope, must be on device :-/.. you won't lose it, just not have it until it's JB'd.. I've got my SHSHs saved, but I can't resist.. Game Center is TOOOO good!!
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    Name is, Please feel free to add me!!

    RobotWizard

    I have a goal
    I am not sleeping until i submit a game center app

    It may not be the next angrybirds but hopefully i can get it done tonight!!!!

    It is about halfway there... it will be almost identical to my open feint test game: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/silly-monster-matching/id389643267?mt=8

    but it is called "matching mateys" and has pirates instead of monsters

    Of course if the flashgates open it may take 3 months to get approved.
    My vanride update has been wating close to 2 weeks already

    See you all in the game center!!
  • EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
    JamesZeppelin said:
    Name is, Please feel free to add me!!

    RobotWizard

    I have a goal
    I am not sleeping until i submit a game center app

    It may not be the next angrybirds but hopefully i can get it done tonight!!!!

    It is about halfway there... it will be almost identical to my open feint test game: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/silly-monster-matching/id389643267?mt=8

    but it is called "matching mateys" and has pirates instead of monsters

    Of course if the flashgates open it may take 3 months to get approved.
    My vanride update has been wating close to 2 weeks already

    See you all in the game center!!

    I'm pretty surprised review times are still so bad, I had an update go through in 2 or 3 days just recently (Asplosion! 1.1 check it out :p).

    Has anyone had any problems with the new OS? I've been hesitant to upgrade because some past OS updates have crippled my phone.
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    Eastbound said:
    I'm pretty surprised review times are still so bad, I had an update go through in 2 or 3 days just recently (Asplosion! 1.1 check it out :p).

    Has anyone had any problems with the new OS? I've been hesitant to upgrade because some past OS updates have crippled my phone.

    No issues at all i have been updating each time
    my wife and I have iphone4 and son has newer ipod touch (not the one that just came out this week)

    Both models seem to be fine
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    design219

    Zen Bound 2 is the only GameCenter game I've got at the moment.

    _________________________________

    HAPPY NOSE JOB!: Nesen Probe is on the App Store. If anyone want's to try it out, codes are still available near the end of this thread: http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=8097
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    Name: Dhondon

    Have to buy an GameCenter game now. Any suggestions?
  • reddotincreddotinc Member Posts: 653
    dhondon said:
    Name: Dhondon

    Have to buy an GameCenter game now. Any suggestions?

    Flight Control & Real Racing
  • NexusGameStudioNexusGameStudio Member Posts: 265
    Name: NexusSteve

    or my forum username @gmail.com

    :D
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    scitunes
  • POLYGAMePOLYGAMe Member Posts: 3,470
    Boomswinger
  • iPhoneDevForMeiPhoneDevForMe Member Posts: 362
    hoobilyjoobily8 is mine (haha long story!)

    This is a pretty cool feature!

    -Kyle
This discussion has been closed.