**OFF TOPIC** PRESIDENT OBAMA IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE

2»

Comments

• jweaver911jweaver911 Member Posts: 439
    so about those snipers...
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    Can a moderator please lock this thread now? This is taking space away from threads about GameSalad.
  • jweaver911jweaver911 Member Posts: 439
    design219 said:
    Can a moderator please lock this thread now? This is taking space away from threads about GameSalad.

It is in the Misc category.
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    But it
    jweaver911 said:
    It is in the Misc category.

But it still shows up on the main page for new threads. All misc threads should be kept off this main page. I don't want to see them.
  • ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    well, i think Obama has done a heck of a lot of good for this country compared to all the garbage it was put through 8 years prior.

- No new wars have been started +10
    - Economy stable +10
    - Healthcare for more people +10
    - Education funding increased +10
    - Taking away tax breaks corporations get for outsourcing jobs overseas! +10000
    - More tax breaks for green tech companies and startups! +10
    - More funding for science +10
    - More funding for NASA +10
    - Less funding for military +10
    - Lower taxes for people who make less than $250k / yr +10
    - Stopped torturing people in the name of "The War on Terror" +10
    - Increased our respect by other nations in the world +10

That's pretty good in my opinion, considering the sinking burning ship Bush left him.

Due to the slow rate of change, it's far to easy to blame Obama for problems that were created 8 years ago by Bush.

All the good things Obama is doing now won't be felt for another 2 years or so.

I think this picture sums it up best:

• PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    ORBZ said:
    .. uhm... wasn't bush the one who gave us all the debt to begin with?

...so the democrats in Congress and the Senate had nothing to do with it?

...and if you look at spending, Obama is heading in the wrong way if he wants to fix it.

If the wars are related to oil, as the collapse of the economy certainly seems related to the spike in price, then wouldn't it make sense to aggressively pursue renewable energies... here in the United States... before introducing a health care plan that the majority of Americans didn't want?
  • ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    @ Photics

I respectfully disagree with your assessment.
  • TymeMasterTymeMaster Member Posts: 527
    - No new wars have been started +10

** Wrong, our relations with Iran are worse AND we have a war ongoing in Afghanistan that he sent more troops to.

- Economy stable +10

** What fucking planet do you live on? Our economy is fucked beyond belief!

- Healthcare for more people +10

** NOBODY wanted it, and it put us in debt AND ruined our healcare system. Are you serious man, you under a rock???? haha

- Education funding increased +10

** Where? They are laying off teachers because all states are in debit! What fucking planet you on again?

- Taking away tax breaks corporations get for outsourcing jobs overseas! +10000

** He is taking away jobs, thats what he is doing. More jobs are overseas and in Mexico thanks to HIM and CLINTON with NAFTA... You need to read up on history, you're so far off its laughable.

- More tax breaks for green tech companies and startups! +10

** He wants more money in his pockets. Global warming is a bunch of BS, sad that you fell for it!

- More funding for science +10

** NASA just laid off massive people and ruined the space coast economy in FL due to Obama. Again, what planet you on?

- More funding for NASA +10

** Read above! You are wrong!

- Less funding for military +10

** Check again, he spent more in Afghanistan. You need your facts straight

- Lower taxes for people who make less than $250k / yr +10

** Wrong again. Most small businesses make 250K a year, his tax increase means they wont hire. And small business is what drives our economy. Man, get out from under the rock!

- Stopped torturing people in the name of "The War on Terror" +10

** What? The moron went out and apologized to the radical islamic assholes that committed mass murder. Obama is a pussy.

- Increased our respect by other nations in the world +10

** Check again pal, they are laughing at the dumbass

Go back to CNN ORBZ, you know nothing about the economy.
  • TymeMasterTymeMaster Member Posts: 527
    Photics said:
    ...so the democrats in Congress and the Senate had nothing to do with it?

...and if you look at spending, Obama is heading in the wrong way if he wants to fix it.

If the wars are related to oil, as the collapse of the economy certainly seems related to the spike in price, then wouldn't it make sense to aggressively pursue renewable energies... here in the United States... before introducing a health care plan that the majority of Americans didn't want?

ORBZ is completely out of touch with reality. I guess he watches CNN, MSNBC, or some other George Soros or GE owned media. Fortunately his kind will be destroyed when they lose power at midterm elections when we root these simple minded fools like Reid and Pelosi (who have been fucking up since 2006) out.

For Obama, it would make me and 62% more people happy if he ended up like JFK.

ORBZ also forgets the DEMOCRATS have been in control since 2006. Clearly completely out of touch.
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    Colour me surprised! :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    Please, no politics or religion at the table! Let's all get back to making awesome games!
This discussion has been closed.