The Unofficial GameSalad Textbook — Updated To Support GameSalad 0.9.0

2»

Comments

• PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    PossesiveGaming said:
    Very generous indeed! Will do :)

Don't wait too long though. I'm not thinking this should be an indefinite thing.
  • DimensionGamesDimensionGames PRO Posts: 993
    Ah dw then :) The itunes account ain't in my name and the emails don't go to me. Well worth the money :)
  • kbyrdkbyrd Member, PRO Posts: 2
    Hi Photics,

Is it possible to get a pdf version of the updated book? (Not as an update - I'd like to buy a pdf version of the book if possible, and the website only mentions epub format)

Thanks
    kbyrd said:
    Is it possible to get a pdf version of the updated book?

The PDF version was discontinued. There are plenty of free ePub readers out there...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:EPUB_readers

Everyone in this community should have an iBooks capable iOS device. The ePub format works better for iBooks than PDF... especially on smaller screens like the iPhone and iPod Touch. Since ePub books can be read from the desktop, converting the book seemed like the logical choice. Also, it makes updating the book a lot easier.
  • magic101himagic101hi Member Posts: 713
    E-Mail SENT!!! :D

-Josh
  • TobyToby Member Posts: 478
    awesome, downloading update!
  • TobyToby Member Posts: 478
    cant open the epub, added it to my itunes ibook library. The image of the book cover is visible but wont open?

last version i had of this book was a pdf.

Do i need to do something special?
    I'm not sure what's wrong.

The .zip file needs to be expanded, so that it's a .epub file. But other than that, I don't know of any issues with the textbook.
  • hansohanso Member Posts: 23
    the book is ordered! i'm exited! :)
    hanso said:
    the book is ordered! i'm exited! :)

Thanks!

All orders are up-to-date. If you ordered the book through Photics.com / Google Checkout, you should have received an email with download information.
    beefy_clyro said:
    Please sort the issue with the iBookstore, i know you're trying.

You should have received an email from me today. I think that will resolve the problem for you.
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    @Photics, all received, very kind and well handled. Thank you