Announcement Coming Later Today

2»

Comments

• DizkoDizko Member Posts: 498
    Aquarius said:
    the article says "doodle destroy" was created with GS but didn't the kid use corona instead?

Nah, I have the game it's definitely GS. Has the splash and all that. You're thinking of that other doddle titled game, forget what it's called.
  • StusAppsStusApps Member, PRO Posts: 1,352
    quantumsheep said:
    Don't worry Stu. It'll be fine :)

Thats good news :) I figure the mods are in the know about this
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    StusApps said:
    Thats good news :) I figure the mods are in the know about this

There will, of course, still be people that moan or complain because that's all they do!. But I think you'll be pleased :)

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    quantumsheep said:
    There will, of course, still be people that moan or complain because that's all they do!. But I think you'll be pleased :)

Lol so true... We should take bets on the total amount of hate threads

Ace
  • ChobbifaceChobbiface PRO Posts: 491
    OK goodnight everyone. Bedtime here in UK, got work tomorrow. Will now have to read this announcement tomorrow after work, in 19 hours time:) Hopefully it's out then.
  • StusAppsStusApps Member, PRO Posts: 1,352
    Oooo, I hope it's a la carte pricing for publishing or something to do with splash screens.
  • AsymptoteellAsymptoteell Member Posts: 1,362
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    4 Hours now. This isn't going to be like the roadmap thing where Tonight turns into middle of next and then end of next week and now a month later its still not here is it? :)
  • dmilinovichiiidmilinovichiii Member Posts: 620
    Hahahaha. I was just going to post almost the exact same thing.
  • DreamLabDreamLab Member Posts: 2,127
    Dizko said:
    Nah, I have the game it's definitely GS. Has the splash and all that. You're thinking of that other doddle titled game, forget what it's called.

bubble ball?
    Yodapollo said:
    Hey, everybody!
    Later on today, our CEO Steve Felter will be making a big announcement to the GameSalad community

Did she complain?

Forgive me, I couldn't resist!

/hides

QS :D

quantumsheep said:
    Did she complain?

Forgive me, I couldn't resist!

/hides

QS :D

LMAO
    Hmm user GameFreakd is only 1 hour old and logged in. Could this be out CEO Steve Felter?

Sorry i'm just trying to keep the speculation stirring in this time of no words.

Yodapollo is also logged in. Coincidence?
    Well GameFreakd disappeared. I guess I scared him off. LOL or was just way off. LOL
  • footloosefootloose Member Posts: 20
    tenrdrmer said:
    Hmm user GameFreakd is only 1 hour old and logged in. Could this be out CEO Steve Felter?

Sorry i'm just trying to keep the speculation stirring in this time of no words.

Yodapollo is also logged in. Coincidence?

Coincidence? *I think not.*
  • ChaserChaser Member Posts: 1,453
    Well I try to stay away for a little bit and to my surprise a tiny morsel of info. What might it be?
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    How lovely to log in and see this thread. Can't wait for Steve's announcement. Knowing that GS is located in Texas (CST), the announcement shouldn't be to much later.

- Alex
    osucowboy18 said:
    How lovely to log in and see this thread. Can't wait for Steve's announcement. Knowing that GS is located in Texas (CST), the announcement shouldn't be to much later.

- Alex

Well the Article Said they are located in Los Angeles so I guess they have offices in both places. So Steve may be in LA
    I'm fed up waiting. Here's the announcement:

March 10th, 2011 - Los Angeles

GAMESALAD PLANS TRIP TO THE MOON

In a move sure to surprise many of its users, GameSalad, a game creation software company, has announced it is planning a trip to our nearest satellite - the Moon.

The project, codenamed 'MoonSalad', is said to be well underway, though underfunded.

"We're hoping that our users will be energised by this announcement, and will want to participate by buying more and more 'Pro' accounts," said Steve Felter, the recently appointed CEO.

"This new direction will allow users to add iAds and URL forwarding to their iPhone games, while we get to party on the Moon."

"How awesome is THAT?" he didn't add.

The Moon has historically been Earth's only satellite for AGES, but man has not set foot on its surface since the 1970s. MoonSalad is said to use several iPhones as the guidance system for the rocket that will take the GameSaladeers to the Moon.

"The first moon landing was powered by computers no more able than a pocket calculator these days," Felter stated.

"If we put all our iPhones together, we should be more than fine. Maybe we'll chuck in an iPad too. That should help!"

Not all of GameSalad's staff are as enthusiastic about MoonSalad though. Dani McDowell, a chief tester at GameSalad, voiced this concern:

"Er... I'm not sure it's entirely safe. Wouldn't cardboard burn on re-entry?"

MoonSalad is due to launch as soon as the GameSalad team get enough pro accounts signed up.

"We're estimating a launch by Thursday!" enthused Felter. A year was not specified.

• BlazingApplicationsBlazingApplications Member Posts: 340
    haha nice
    LOL QS.
    I was like Oh no he's not really doing it. and then read further.

Come On GS its been 6 hours since the announcement there was an announcement coming and thats not counting the 24 since someone i'm assuming is not supposed to be in the know said an announcement was coming. Lets have it already
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    why do they do this to themselves?
  • simo103simo103 Member, PRO Posts: 1,331
    @quantumsheep ..... 'spaceship to be powered by all our collective leaked memory particles' ... estimated to be enough for three or four trips to the moon on DrGlickert' game alone :D

Sorry Doc not picking on you, just know how frustrating GS limitations have been to your project!
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    For a minute I actually had my hopes up when QS started his post. CRAP!!! Although hilarious :)
    tenrdrmer said:
    Well the Article Said they are located in Los Angeles so I guess they have offices in both places. So Steve may be in LA

Ohh ya I forgot about their office in LA. Well sometime between the next second and the next 24 hours we should have an answer.

- Alex
  • YodapolloYodapollo Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 447
    Steve's post is up now, everyone!

Sorry it took so long today - it is his first post here and he wanted to get it right.

Check out the Letter from the CEO.

With the announcement in another thread, no longer much reason to keep this one open. Closing it down. Have a look at the latter and let Steve know what you think. Thanks, everybody!

-- Yodapollo
This discussion has been closed.