Game Center Leaderboards in GameSalad 0.9.3

2»

Comments

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828
    calvin9403 said:
    you know what oz, you keep on saying you are going to release your first game
    and your game is still not publish for 3 months

Am I blind but does the word tommorrow even show up in that statement? Am I Blind???? I dont see the word " Tommorrow " Does anyone else? or is it just me?
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    Haha thanks guys appreciate the support.

Yeah I just want to release the best quality game possible. I don't want to regret anything or let any customers down as I plan on this being a long term. BUT! a game is close, I've made a very small game off of Deep Blues temp.

Bless yas
  • CaniohCanioh Member Posts: 200
    calvin9403 said:
    you know what oz, you keep on saying you are going to release your first game
    and your game is still not publish for 3 months

some people might want their first game to actually be good, Calvin...
  • ImprobableIdeasImprobableIdeas Member Posts: 8
    Could there be some form of non-Gamecentre leader-board feature added to the free version? Just so users can still track their scores but not compare them with friends?
  • mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    I highly, highly doubt it. Although when achievements come for Pro users, GS 'might' allow the free users to have leaderboards.

This still is a huge 'might' as any GameCenter function will be a huge draw for GS users to upgrade to Pro.

If I was GS, I'd keep it Pro only to draw in more customers.

Ace
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    ImprobableIdeas said:
    Could there be some form of non-Gamecentre leader-board feature added to the free version? Just so users can still track their scores but not compare them with friends?

you can do that now you just have to be creative with saving attributes. Theres all sorts of high score demos I think one even has a keyboard demo built in so you can type a name with each score
  • steve86steve86 Member Posts: 806
    So is the bun out of the oven yet? :).... we are GC hungry devs.
  • YodapolloYodapollo Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 447
    Game Center is here! GameSalad 0.9.3 Beta is live right now!

I'm going to close this thread down. For further discussion on Game Center in GameSalad, check out the GS 0.9.3 Thread or Game Center: Best Practices.

--Yodapollo
This discussion has been closed.