Would you pay $50 to get 1,000 people to like your games Facebook Page?

2»

Comments

• OctappusOctappus Member Posts: 68
    Sounds to me like you've already decided to do it anyway, irrespective of what anyone says. That's fine - it's your choice and your money.

I agree that a page with 1,000 fans looks better than one with 100, but is that a big enough selling point to buy 'likes'?

I'll ask again - will you get more than your $50 investment back?

If you will, then do it - easy profit. If not, then don't.

Simple.

PS. You'll notice that potential advertisers on a Website ask how many unique monthly impressions you get, not how many fans there are.
  • wsdomainwsdomain Member Posts: 35
    Nope I would like people to like my fan page if they really like my apps. If you pay for fans then chances are you would not gain much customers on your social media promotions since most of your fans doesn't care. And most of the companies that offers that offers this kind of service uses bot.
  • olster1olster1 Member Posts: 396
    I'm sorry but I still don't see much potential for your page, even if I WERE to pay for likes. I would rather pay a page with a couple 100,000 views. Any of those pointless like pages with funny names that get thousands of likes, thats what I would use.
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    I haven't paid for anything yet guys.
    But sometimes you have to spend money to make money, can't always live with worry of missing a few dollars or you won't get anywhere BUT I can def see where you are all coming from.

My page is growing pretty steady anyway. See what happens. 318 Members is pretty good.