Blazing Application's TOTB3 Thread

2»

Comments

• JamieOneilJamieOneil Member Posts: 877
    tshirtbooth said:
    you have to do your own art for this one :(

BlazingApplications said:
    No, it is not mandatory to create your own artwork for the contest. Why does every one think that? :)

Im sure we have to do our own, thats what TSB said and i think it says in the rules.

JamieOneil
  • BlazingApplicationsBlazingApplications Member Posts: 340
    I emailed Jon and he said it was allowed.

Here are the rules that say your allowed:
    You must have full copyright/approval to all artwork and sound used in the game. Using paids and free stock images and photos is allowed, though creating your own art and sound where possible would be preferred.
  • iTouchGameriTouchGamer Member Posts: 681
    Cant wait to see more!
  • outasiteoutasite Member Posts: 417
    Alrighty with art disputes aside, lets see some more videos! Hah I'm missing Scuba Steve.

Also I for got to tell you. The deeper you go, the more compressed things become (Yes I know thats common sense). BUT, something I didn't realize until scuba class, was your air is compressed to. This means the deeper you go (every 10 meters) your breaths use more air.

So at 0m below 1 to 1 breath. 10m below 1: 2 breaths. 20m 1 : 3 breaths, and so on. "The biggest change is from 0 to 10m because the change doubles." Don't know if this helps, but it would make the air bar more realistic.

Also with that said the more air you in take the more carbon dioxide (very bad). You can get the 'benz' if you don't surface right. (Maybe a in game punishment could be if you surface to fast you get the benz and lose points?)
  • BlazingApplicationsBlazingApplications Member Posts: 340
    Big update tonight. New gameplay + new graphics.