GameSalad 0.9.6 - Marketplace, Cookbook, Image Flipping

2»

Comments

• mintmomegmintmomeg Member, PRO Posts: 261
    quick question did 0.96 support Chrome webstore yet if yes how to sell there
  • FanStudioUKFanStudioUK Member Posts: 459
    Hi GS Team,

Is it possible to let us know if you'll be able to implement In-App purchase this summer ('til the end of August)?
    I'm really interested in this feature as I see it as the only available anti-piracy option...

Thank you!
  • ultimaultima Member, PRO Posts: 1,207
    unless there are some good strategies for the market place, i'm predicting more shovel wares to come. (guess i don't even have to predict. it's gonna happen.)
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    ultima said:
    unless there are some good strategies for the market place, i'm predicting more shovel wares to come. (guess i don't even have to predict. it's gonna happen.)

Guess there will be some sort of quality control. Theres a lot of good artist here, and some really bad ones. Selling bad/poor graphics would ruin the marketplace impression/reputation.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    ultima said:

Im Really hoping they only allow select/approved users to sell on there and banish all selling on the forum all together.
  • perfectanswerperfectanswer PRO Posts: 121
    Implementing many animations at this time and Imageflip comes totally handy for me today. Thanks for this. Marketplace is a much better idea as the HTML5 stuff, because it's a real benefit for ALL users - in both ways (purchase and sell). I am very excited to see how we share the money (70/30 like on ITunes or a more fair rate?). Looking forward and for today I am happy with the image flip ;)
  • CapCap Member Posts: 225
    Thanks for image flipping! I was able to thin out the code a bit and get rid of some images.
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    image flipping will come in handy...

Marketplace should be great in time.

At the moment each item for sale seems a little lacking in description, I don't think I'd purchase a set of animations or sprites without seeing the full range of what I was getting first.

As others have said I hope there is some sort of approval process to stop loads of complete rubbish making it on the marketplace... look forward to hearing what the percentages are for money to the seller and to GameSalad....
  • patm1982patm1982 Member Posts: 50
    I've been wanting the image flip for so long. I applied it to my project and it cut off 13mb from the ad-hoc app file.....unfortunately were trying to publish tomorrow & 9.6 seemed to have killed the audio, so the image flip will have to wait for a game update.