What Can I Get Here for a $1

2»

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Well after some internet Searching it seems at least in The US I will likely go to jail in every state. LOL. So maybe I'll have to look at other options to make this happen.
  • old_kipperold_kipper Member Posts: 1,420
    tenrdrmer said:
    in The US I will likely go to jail in every state. LOL. So maybe I'll have to look at other options to make this happen.

Tenrdrmer, please contact Kipper Offshore Gambling, Bald Primate & Art Supplies Inc. They may be interested in a mutually beneficial arrangement.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    old_kipper said:
    Tenrdrmer, please contact Kipper Offshore Gambling, Bald Primate & Art Supplies Inc. They may be interested in a mutually beneficial arrangement.

I searched for them on google but nothing comes up. What kind of operation are you trying to get me involved with here.
  • old_kipperold_kipper Member Posts: 1,420
    tenrdrmer said:
    What kind of operation are you trying to get me involved with here.

Nothing that is currently searchable on the FBI or Google's systems. It is a small and very new operation that is based in hut with a very pleasant view of sun, sea, and floating upturned tourists. Drop me a PM and I get the Piña coladas on the go.

p.s. bring your guns, there are parrots.
  • hman360hman360 Member Posts: 590
    old_kipper said:
    Nothing that is currently searchable on the FBI or Google's systems. It is a small and very new operation that is based in hut with a very pleasant view of sun, sea, and floating upturned tourists. Drop me a PM and I get the Piña coladas on the go.

p.s. bring your guns, there are parrots.

Who thinks old kipper is the best!

+1 me
  • 777ideas.com777ideas.com Member, PRO Posts: 895
    lol, for $1 you can buy my falling balls template

• StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    for $1 and a once in a life time special offer I'll let you have my hearts and score template, which has a simply pong game with it as well as the setup for highscore, your score, lives and extra lives.

Normal price is 5 english pounds...

Check it out over at:
    http://stormystudio.com/templates01.html

Or for $1 I'll tell you where you can find a program that lets you create all sorts of amazing games easily with no code for free. :-)